Good to know!
All prices are per person and day, including well-being facilities and all legal fees and VAT. For non-consumed services no discount can be granted. The surcharge for single use rooms is up to 50%.
When a reservation is made, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions of the Association of Accommodation Providers apply. For early departure, the entire reservation time is due for payment. Travel cancellation fees can be covered by our cancellation insurance. Unused services expire.
Cancellation fee for meetings at the Moserhof
- Cancellation of a meeting is free of charge until 6 weeks before arrival.
- From 6 to 2 weeks before arrival we charge 35%, 2 weeks to 48 hours before arrival 75% and from 48 hours before arrival 100% of the booked arrangement.
- In the case of a participant failure of more than 10% of the booked number of persons, we will charge the booked package for the failed participants as a cancellation fee.
- Local and state taxes per person per night from 16 years: € 2,80
For a fixed reservation we ask for a deposit of € 150.00 per person by bank transfer to our account: Raiba Millstättersee, BLZ 39479, account number 19919, IBAN AT70 3947 9000 0001 9919, BIC RZKTAT2K479. The deposit is a processing fee and will always be retained in case of cancellation.
-5% on direct booking
If you book directly with us, you get the best price! At the prices given here, we have already deducted 5% for you.
Arrival and departure
Check in after 3 pm possible. If you arrive after 6 pm, please notify us. Room clearance on the day of departure until 10 am.
Means of payment
Cash, Online-payment, PayPal, credit cards: VISA and MASTERCARD
- Monday to Friday from 07.00 to 11.00 am
- on weekends from 07.00 to 12.00 am
Á-la-carte restaurant mo.wi
- Tuesday to Saturday from 04.00 pm to 09.00 pm
- SichtSPA: from 10.00 am to 08.00 pm
- Indoor swimming pool: from 07.00 am to 09.00 pm
- Gym: from 07.00 am to 09.00 pm
- Natural swimming pond: May until September